The application takes 10 minutes.
When you've submitted your application (unless you've had a claim with a previous insurer*) the next steps are:
- Click the link in the email you get acknowledging and approving your application and asking for your payment.
- Make the $200 premium payment.
- Make the $200 capital stock purchase (if needed.)
- Review the stock circular then return the signed subscription agreement.
- Open and review your Certificate of Insurance (COI) and the COIs for any additional insureds.
* If you've had a claim, the underwriter will review your application and either contact you first or just send you a second email approving your application.
A trainer policy provides CrossFit Trainers with General Liability and Professional Liability insurance that covers:
|General Liability Coverage Part|
|Per Occurrence Liability Limit||$1,000,000||per occurrence|
|Medical Expenses||$5,000||per person|
|Personal and Advertising Injury Limit||$1,000,000|
|Products Completed Operations Aggregate||$1,000,000|
|Damage to Rented Premise Limit||$300,000|
|Annual Aggregate – General Liability||$2,000,000|
|Annual Aggregate All Coverage Parts||$2,000,000|
|Abuse and Molestation Occurrence/Aggregate Limit||$100,000|
|Professional Liability Coverage Part|
|Professional Liability (Claims Made Insurance)||$1,000,000||each claim|
With this policy you:
To apply for a policy please click on the application button below.
Note: You will be required to obtain a CrossFit ID, If you don't already have one. You must be at least a Level 1 trainer to apply for coverage.
Read this: A trainer must make a $200 one-time capital contribution with their first year's premium. What the heck is a capital contribution? View the FAQ’s here.
If you have made a contribution as part of our original formation effort please review this decision tree: